The Armenian All Saints Apostolic Church was founded in Chicago in the year 1943, and in 1957 became affiliated with the Catholicosate of the Great House of Cilicia. In the early years, before the acquisition of our first church building, the faithful traveled long distances to attend services at Holy Savior Armenian Apostolic Church in West Pullman, Illinois. Early in 1943, a church building located on the northwest side of Chicago at the corner of LeMoyne and Fairfield was purchased, and by the time of the fund raising event on May 16, 1943, the entire purchase price of $12,500 had been raised.By the year 1960, it was obvious that the neighborhood and general area surrounding the church were changing. In addition, many of our parishioners were moving to the suburbs. Thus, in 1960, the charter members authorized the formation of a building committee for the purpose of building a church and community center in a more suitable area. In 1967, vacant land in Glenview was purchased for this purpose, and on August 9, 1970,services were held for the last time in our Chicago church. From September 1970 to September 1980, our religious services were held at “St. Paul’s Episcopal Church By The Lake” on Ashlan Avenue in Chicago. In the fall of 1979, after a traditional ground breaking ceremony, construction began on our community center. The center was to \be a multi- purpose facility, for religious services, meeting rooms and social functions. Construction was completed in the fall of 1980. In the spring of 1985, the property east of and adjacent to the community center was purchased. The property included a house which now serves as the parish house. In November 1987, excavation for the sanctuary commenced and on April 2, 1989, the first liturgy service was celebrated in our new sanctuary. The Celebrant was His Eminence Archbishop Mesrob Ashjian. On June 2nd and June 3rd, 1990, His Holiness Karekin II officiated at the ancient and traditional consecration ceremony of the sanctuary. We are proud of our church and community center. The Armenian All Saints Apostolic Church and Community Center are periodically being improved and upgraded to meet the changing needs of our parishioners.